Darrell was born in Council Grove Kansas. While growing up, he was very active in sports and interested in becoming a coach. He later developed a greater interest in veterinary medicine. Darrell obtained his degree in Veterinary medicine from Kansas State University and married Linda while attending college. As a resident of Pella, Iowa, Darrell worked as a large animal doctor. His interest in small animal veterinary science brought him and his family to Saint Joseph. He brought his wife Linda and their three children – Michelle, Scott, and Eric – to Saint Joseph where he started his practice with Dr. Sigars at Avenue Animal Hospital. Upon Dr. Sigars retirement, Darrell, along with Dr. Jerry A. Lafollette purchased the practice and created what is now known as Countryside Veterinary Clinic. In 1973, they moved to their current location on Frederick Avenue. Darrell is a member of Ducks Unlimited, The National Wild Turkey Foundation, and The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Darrell’s hobbies include hunting, wine-making, and woodcarving. Darrell started his retirement in 2007, but occasionally performs orthopedic surgeries for the practice. He and his wife are very involved in their church, St. Peter Lutheran, in St. Joseph, Mo.
Eric, the youngest son of Darrell and Linda, was born in Pella, Iowa and moved with his parents to Saint Joseph shortly after his birth. . Eric became interested in veterinary medicine at a young age while accompanying his dad on emergency calls. He obtained his Animal Science degree from Kansas State University, and four years later obtained his degree in Veterinary Medicine from University of Missouri. Eric married Shelly and they have two boys; Austin and Cody. He joined the family practice at Countryside in 1996. He is a member of Ducks Unlimited, The National Wild Turkey Federation, and The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Eric’s hobbies include hunting and coaching football in Savannah, MO. Eric and his family are active at Saint Peter Lutheran Church.
Brad is the newest doctor to join our team. Although not a native, Brad spent most of his childhood in Saint Joseph. He completed his undergraduate studies in health science at Missouri Western State University of Missouri. Afterwards he received his degree of veterinary medicine at the University of Missouri. Brad spent his undergrad years working as a kennel attendant and assistant here at Countryside. During summer breaks he spent many hours in his grandfather’s mixed animal practice in Cookeville, TN. Dr. Reynolds is a football fan, and he tries to attend as many Missouri Western games as possible each season.
Kyle joined Countryside Veterinary Clinic as a doctor in 2009 but has been a part of the clinics team since 2000. He attended Kansas State University for his undergraduate studies and earned his doctor of veterinary medicine degree from the University of Missouri. He is an avid outdoors man who loves camping, hunting, and fishing. Kyle has two pets, a black lab (KJ) and a cat (Louie). GO WILDCATS!!!!
Stacy M. Stoll, R.V.T.
- 2 years of understudies at Missouri Western State College and received an Associates Degree in Applied Sciences at Maplewoods Community College.
- Hobbies include hanging out with my son Tristin, scrap booking and doing obedience work with my dog.
- I enjoy running lab work, doing nursing care on patients and meeting and talking to clients about their pets.
Christy D. Keesaman, R.V.T.
- 4 years of undergraduate studies at Missouri Western State College and 2 years receiving an Associates Degree in Animal Science from Maplewoods Community College in veterinary technology.
- Hobbies include Martial arts, being outside, working out and reading.
- My favorite things to do as a veterinary technician are assisting in surgery, interacting with patients and clients in the exam rooms and also analyzing labwork.
- Degree in Computer Office Assistant from Vatterott College in 1997.
Hobbies include Shopping, Spending time with her wonderful grandchildren and attending their sporting events. Camping at Bennett Springs State Park during the spring and summer months with her husband.
- 14 years of grooming experience
- Married for 30 years and has 1 son
- My husband and I own 4 dogs and 4 cats
- Hobbies are showing dogs, collecting bears, sewing and cooking.
26 years of grooming experience
Has worked 12 years at Countryside
Saint Joseph Native
Married and has three daughters
Hobbies include scrap booking and camping
- Countryside employee for 3 years
- Married for ? Years and has ?
- Hobbies Include
- Countryside employee for 4 years
- Hobbies include taking care of injured animals and collecting frogs
- Favorite time of the year is the spring when morrell mushrooms are popping up